足球免费贴士（www.ad168.vip）:Last relief centre in Terengganu closes
The second wave of flooding in Terengganu ends with the closure of the last relief centre. – The Malaysian Insight file pic, December 31, 2022.Sân Chơi Đánh bạc（www.vng.app）：Sân Chơi Đánh bạc（www.vng.app） cổng Chơi tài xỉu uy tín nhất việt nam。Sân Chơi Đánh bạc（www.vng.app）game tài Xỉu Sân Chơi Đánh bạc online công bằng nhất，Sân Chơi Đánh bạc（www.vng.app）cổng game không thể dự đoán can thiệp，mở thưởng bằng blockchain ,đảm bảo kết quả công bằng.
ALL flood relief centres in Terengganu have been closed as at noon today, marking the end of the second wave of flooding that struck on December 18.
At the height of the floods, more than 40,000 people were evacuated to 315 shelters in all eight districts in the state.
Besut district Civil Defence Force chief Kapten (PA) Ramlan Ros Wahid said the shelter at Masjid Kampung La was the last to close at about 11am, after 22 victims from five families left the place. They had been at the shelter since December 18.
“I understand that some of the victims will be staying with relatives as their houses had been swept away by flood-waters,” he told Bernama.,
Meanwhile, Terengganu Disaster Management Committee deputy chairman Hanafiah Mat said 12 families who lost their homes to floods would be given temporary accommodation by the state government.
He said the state government planned to build new houses for those who are eligible.
“The state government, through the Terengganu Islamic and Malay Customs Council, will look for suitable houses to rent for the victims, and we will fully bear the rental cost.
“Apart from this, we will help to build new houses for those who are eligible,” said Hanafiah, who is state executive councillor in charge of welfare.
The state government had earlier announced a special aid of RM1,000 to about 10,000 heads of households affected by the floods, which will be distributed in January and February. – Bernama, December 31, 2022.